The Bachelor Recaps

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Episode 5

I’m in California. Every time I call somebody, I say that I’m in CA-LI-FORN-YAAAAAAA like the song from the OC. Yes I watch the OC. That’s not my point…

Here’s my problem. Last night at 7:40, I was about to pass out in my hotel bed. I was no longer vertical, and that is never a good sign. With the two hour time difference, on top of the daylight savings change, it felt like 10:40 to my body. Not to mention the fact that I popped up around 4:15 that morning…again…7:15 a.m. to my body…you can imagine the sleepiness that I felt. I wondered how I was going to make it through the show. Then I realized that the Bachelor does not come on at 8:00 p.m. in California like it does in Texas. ANOTHER HOUR!

I apologize now for any random thoughts…or unfinished thoughts…that may follow. Everyone knows that I have the eating habits and bedtime of a third grader. It’s just who I am. Loving me means loving all of me.

Anybody going to buy the Kevin Federline CD today? Rock on.

SIMPLE DISCLAIMER

This episode is very exciting. Take home dates. Who will he choose? Lisa was the first to capture his heart, but he doesn’t know about her plan. Sadie is all about her V-Card but doesn’t want to rest on her laurels. The Prince is impressed with the teacher from Miami and Agnes caught him from the moment he saw her. Let’s take a whirlwind journey around the globe!

Home Date One
Sadie
San Diego
Our Prince meets Sadie at the beach

Sadie is pumped. She is in her element. She NEVER brings a guy home, so this is huge. SO HUGE, that she gallops across the grassy lawn to greet our Bachelor because she can’t contain her excitement. Sadie also thinks that Chach is SOOOO CUTE! She tells him this right before she encourages him not to say anything “lame” to her parents. We meet the family. Sadie tells them about the best date ever (when she flew) in her best baby voice.

We all know how I feel about baby voices…

The family prays together and has a lovely dinner. Chach talks to Dad about how Sadie has blown him away. Sadie tells Mom that the Prince reminds her of Daddy. Mom says that Chach is very down-to-Earth and locks eyes when he talks. Sadie says the Prince makes her feel safe. Daddy says that he trusts his little angel’s judgment.

Sadie has a surprise for Renzy. Making out at a bonfire on Moonlight Beach. You go with your V-Card Sadie! She admits that she sees potential and it is scaring her.


Home Town Two
Lisa
Portland
Dog Park and more!

Again, we are reminded that Lisa wants to be married and have kids by 30. She said that she will make this happen with the Prince. Chach is concerned that Lisa is the first girl he had an emotional and physical attraction to, but nothing since. But, thank GOODNESS, Lisa decides to break the tension by painting grapes on her wall above the fireplace! There’s nothing like Italian fresco (I don’t care if that is not right) to break the ice.

Meet Allie. Allie is the reason Chach will not choose Lisa as his final girl. Allie decides to smoke a little crack before she visits Lisa. Afterwards, she feels it is a good idea to take a random (yeah right) wedding dress over to Lisa’s house. Lisa opens the door and pretends to be shocked to see this dress. Allie gives Lisa a puff of her doobie, twists her arm and forces her to put on the wedding dress for the Prince.

While Lisa is frantically searching for her strapless bra, Baked Allie lights up again and asks Chach if he knows about Lisa’s timeline.

Timeline? What timeline?

Baked Allie takes a drag, holds it in, and spits out the familiar statistics we’ve all come to know and love… “Married by 26…cough, hack, cough…kids by 30.”

It is at this point that Lisa saunters in wearing the dress. Wearing the freaking dress. Then Baked Allie puts on a Ti-Erica on her head and they giggle like she’s actually engaged or something.

Note: I did not yell at the TV at this point. Not because I’m in a hotel in CALI-FORN-IAAAAAAAAA, but because we already knew Lisa made the mistake of dawning a freaking wedding gown and we yelled at the TV last week.

Just wait…the yelling comes later.

Needless to say, our Prince is a bit freaked out. Bless Lisa’s heart. She feels that she has won major points for this gesture, assuming the Prince is imaging their wedding as she is.


They leave Baked Allie to satisfy her munchies and head for Lisa’s parents’ house. She shares that she had on a wedding dress earlier that day. Luckily, the entire family thinks this is weird. GREAT! Good to know they are not all crazy!

Until…

They all start laughing about how she has wedding magazines everywhere and how she’s had her wedding planned forever and how she knows what the bridesmaids will wear and what cake and the candles and the flowers. Everyone seems to think this is precious.

This is not funny. This is not precious. This is borderline psycho.

Lisa and her Dad go upstairs to talk about how they are going to walk down the isle together at the wedding. Bad move. They leave Chach with the Mom.

You know…the Pilates instructor.

PLEASE STOP. STOP RIGHT NOW. DO NOT DO PILATES CHACH. YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. YOU ARE DOING YOUR HUNDREDS RIGHTN OW IN FRONT OF ME. YOU ARE ON THE FLOOR ON YOUR BACK DOING HUNDREDS. I CAN’T LOOK AWAY. I BEG YOU TO STOP. WHY IS LISA LAUGHING? THIS IS SO UN-FUNNY. PLEASE DISCONTINUE THE PILATES.

Time to leave. His abs are tired.

He tells the family the same line he told Sadie’s family… “I can see where Lisa gets her charming qualities.” Lisa walks him to the door and inserts her tongue down his throat in case he doesn’t know that she digs him.

Chach tells the camera that he has concerns and wonders if Lisa has an agenda.

Insert Jim Halpert face here.


Home Date Three
Jen
Miami Beach

Jen and Chach fish in the rain. Jen catches a shark. She kisses the shark goodbye before they throw him back in the ocean. This turns the Prince on. He wants to be kissed like that shark. They attempt. We all know how that turned out.

Jen tells Chach that her dad is intense. She is an only child and her parents have a hard time sharing. As if the ABC intern did not tell him, Chach asks if her Dad has a lot of guns. Because that is a typical question to ask before meeting the folks!

Jen and Renzy receive an exciting homecoming from the parents. Jen is so happy to see her Daddy. He is her world. Dad doesn’t care if Chach is a Prince, King of England or the President of the United States…he just wants to know if you can make his little girl happy. And how do we find this out? By pulling a gun on him and making him twitch. Or pee his pants. Either one is considered a success.

Dad, as he holds his gun on his lap, asks Chach, “How do you feel about my Jen?”

Chach’s answer? “She is obviously attractive.”

Doh!

Dad cocks gun and Chach starts mumbling something about wholesome and personality.


Home Town Date Four
Venice
Agnes

Chach is excited this is his last stop. He enjoys being around Agnes, but again, his problem is the communication. Agnes admits to the camera that she is nervous about him meeting her parents and that she is “following” for him.

They meet in front of the church Agnes wants to get married in. He tells her she looks very Italian. She asks where he is. He answers that he is here. And that the streets and hospitals are beautiful.

Is this a match made in heaven or what?

They take a gondola ride and swallow each other’s faces under every bridge. They eat at a café and talk about how Anges’ family does not speak English and this might be a problem. Chach predicts a ton of silence during the meeting.

Agnes introduces him to her Mom, Dad and siblings. Chach wants the family to know that he is there with good intensions. It is important for them to know that he is currently living in New York, but is from Italy.

“SO NICE TO MEET YOU ALL…I WISH I COULD SPEAK ITALIAN. I LIVED HERE UNTIL I WAS TWO YEARS OLD.”

Silence.

They try to communicate during dinner as Agnes holds her fork like a three-year-old.

Another round of silence.

What to do to break this silence? What to do to break the language barrier?

The ABC intern suggests the group communicate through the international language. The international language of…

DANCE! Dance WITH masks and hats!

“I saw a lot of beautiful things in Venice, but the most beautiful was Anges.”

Where’s my bucket?


Rose Ceremony
Yes…the Pier One bureau with the photos is back! I’ve missed the bureau. It makes the Prince’s decisions so much easier.

Chach says that he has been blown away by all four ladies and is sorry someone is going to get hurt…but it has to happen. Because those are the rules Chris Harrison told him at the bureau meeting.

Sadie: We knew she would be first. I would re-think the shoes next time.
Jen: Da da da da da da GO CHACH
Lisa: “I do!” she answers enthusiastically as if she has practiced before…

Poor Agnes. Bless her heart. Chach tells her that the number one thing you need in a relationship is communication, and he just didn’t think that they had that.

Really?

Poor Agnes starts to cry. Chach gets emotional and Agnes begins to “ugly cry” in Chach’s neck. Then HE starts crying. He gives her one final ‘gratzee’ and shoves her in the car. Agnes no longer has the energy to speak English. We have subtitles. Bless her heart.

Instead of the Erica bathtub scene Chris Harrison promised, we are tortured with some random soliloquy about how Jen and Sadie are vanilla milkshakes and Lisa is a vanilla milkshake with cinnamon. But Erica is a champagne milkshake.

Okay…maybe not so random.

Everyone excited about the forgo card dates next week? This is where the real fun begins!
All about the shame, not the fame,

Lincee

74 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice lincee, i just loved the dancing, too!! yay overnight dates. yay v-card.

Anonymous said...

loved the blog. im ok that you're in cali cali and made us wait throughout the whole tuesday work day. it's fine...

Anonymous said...

worth the wait. i'm pumped for next week! i only watch the show to laugh harder at the blog.

Anonymous said...

how about how the intern or whomever says to erica.. "your so cleaver" at the end.. "cleaver"??? try stupid

Anonymous said...

My vote is still for Sadie!! And, not to be cheesy, but I really felt bad for Agnes!! And, not to be rude, but 9:13, it's "clever", not "cleaver".

Anonymous said...

Lisa must be Baptist. Only Baptist girls have such stringent timelines.

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna lie, for the first time in bachelor history, I cried a little for sweet little Agnes when I watched last night. She turned out to be such a beautiful girl. I could tell that since the first episode she had worked on her English...all for Prince "Dorkesi". Her better at least send her some free mascara or something.

Anonymous said...

heheheheh....another great blog....I'm so glad you mentioned when he commented to Agnes that she "looked Italian" ...wow... he is SMOOTH!

Anonymous said...

Lincee, YOU MAKE WATCHING THE BACHELOR worth it!!!!
Keep on blogging!!!
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I think that the ABC intern that dug the gigantic (and perfectly square, I might add) firepit on the beach deserves a little shout out. I wonder if he had to set the photo bureau up as well or if international interns do that.

Anonymous said...

It was the hardest goodbye I can remember in a LONG time... I was really starting to root for Agnese... just wanted "I'm only in it for a wedding & it's all about me" Lisa to GO! My hubby thought Prince was an IDIOT for not trying to learn any Italian... he thinks Renzy might try to give Chris the rose for that matter... hope Renz redeems himself on the one on ones... Oh, poor Agnese.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice the semi-Jim Halpert look Renzy gave the camera last night? I have yet to rewind to find the exact scene, but both hubby and I commented on it...something was said and to the camera Lorenzo looked! Although it certainly wasn't a good long stare, but it was still there...maybe it was during the Lisa wedding dress drama....

And we felt a big "bless her heart" for Agnes. ABC tricked me...I truly thought he'd keep her and toss out psycho Lisa.

Thanks for the blog Lincee, and I knew you'd catch Agnes' 3 year old fork hold! You always catch the details!! Enjoy Cali!

Anonymous said...

just like love actually, i wanted lorenzo and agnes to learn a bit more of the others' languages! maybe if the show wasn't set over 6 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Has someone already pointed out that Lisa looks like the girl in "Sabria the Teenage Witch" just a little older? I'm not catching the magic with her on this show either.

Anonymous said...

The best Recap yet! I was giggling so hard i started to choke! Loved the part about Lisa and her stoner friend!

Anonymous said...

"Rethink the shoes, Sadie." LOL.
I can't get them out of my mind. What WAS she thinking? (Grandma loaned them to her for good luck?)

The only chemistry (slight though it was) on the show was between Agnes & "Pee Wee". It's never been so obvious who he HAS to choose now -- Sadie. There's no one else.

Therefore, could that mean we're being set up and he'll be picking Lisa or Jen?! Hmmmmmmmmm..........

Anonymous said...

Ti-Erica?! That was seriously the best. Well done on the West Coast, Lincee. Thanks for the laughs!!!

Anonymous said...

Did anyone notice the VERY subtle background music last night during Jen's date? While they were Shark fishing ABC very quietly played the Jaws theme in the background. And when Jen's dad whipped out the guns, ABC piped in some banjo-picking Deliverance music. Kudos to the sound technician intern for that one.

Anonymous said...

I'm sad that Agnese is gone. She was my favorite from the beginning. I thinks it's much easier for language to be learned than for personalities to be changed. If she's ever cast in an Italian version of "The Bachelorette" I'd definitely watch that - all through the subtitles.

What an anti-climax... ugh.

Anonymous said...

Read your blog for the first time. Loved it. I laughed soooo hard. You know the producers edit the show so we always think it will be one person and it turns out to be the other. So I always look at who they target the least. Lisa is scarry. I also felt sorry for Agnes.

Anonymous said...

thank god you noticed sadie's shoes, i was afraid that i was just being nitpicky. i mean, i like the girl, but those were pretty awful.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't notice the mildew all around the tub that the princess was sitting in. You would think with all her money and servents that would not be a problem

Anonymous said...

I love it, you notice everything:
"They meet in front of the church Agnes wants to get married in." (what is the deal with everyone telling him they want to get married in this episode?!) "He tells her she looks very Italian. She asks where he is. He answers that he is here. And that the streets and hospitals are beautiful. Is this a match made in heaven or what?" I was crying I was laughing so hard....keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

I too agree with some of the bloggers. I felt very sad for Agnes and was pulling for her during the rose ceremony. While I thought Lisa more than deserved to go, it would be too good to be true. I really thought Jen would go home after her physco dad. There's been a few of those over the seasons. Our very own Bachelorette Bham girl, Brooke, had two - a crazy dad and uncle.

Personally, I'm a little tired of the v-card from Sadie. I'm not falling for her seemingly sweet act -I don't think it's real. I think the show next week will be painful for me to watch just because I'm not a Sadie fan and I know I will be tired of her saying she's a virgin for the hundredth time. But I know I will watch - you just have to. We are all addicted.

Anonymous said...

Erica said Lisa was a "vanilla milkshake with like, a cinnamon stick and some chocolate sprinkles and beer." What, BEER? A classic "save that" moment.

And they had gems like these for EVERY commercial break... Can't wait for next week!

Catherine Avril Morris said...

Flower Mound Muth'a, yesssss!!! Pee-wee Herman and Agnese Borghese! Right on! Good calls! Just had to say so.

Lincee, lovin your recaps as always. But I simply must mention, you really must've been tired to skimp on the Jen/Chach kiss. MAN. Something went really wrong there this time. She was trying her hardest to evade his lips, and he was trying his hardest to plant them on hers. A struggle ensued. It lasted at least four painful seconds. Ack. Urk. At least the shark got mercifully tossed back to sea.

Anonymous said...

I noticed the serious kissing avoidance too, BUT not with Jen and PeeWee but with Agnese and Borghese - She really really really wanted to make out with him after her crying spell and he was not having it - I did feel a little sorry for her, but she also looked like a dumb dumb trying to kiss him!

Anonymous said...

give Sadie a shoe break...they
have to walk on those peeble
streets and we sure would hate for
her to fall down! Her grandma was kind to loan them..I liked her
family too. She is the only normal one remaining and good
for her on the virginity...

Anonymous said...

I love this so much!! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Anyone wondering what a champagne milkshake would really taste like? Not gonna go there.

Anonymous said...

I seriously don't mean to be nit-picky, Lincee and 10:01 p.m., but the way Agnese held her fork is very European. Just a friendly FYI.

And Lincee, "he wanted to be kissed like that shark" cracked me up!!!!! Man, this guy can't kiss for @%$#! Did anyone notice how Jen didn't seem to want to kiss him?

Anonymous said...

where can i watch monday's episode of the bachelor online? it didn't come on until 130am due to local football. bummer!

Michellyoh said...

Ti-Erica. . .the BEST!!!!! Another great recap Lincee!! Thank you for continuously bringing your humor to the masses!! I can't believe I've been witness to it for almost 2 years!!

Anonymous said...

11:03, interesting fork tid-bit. I had no idea that was a European thing.

Also, I found the semi-Halpert look. It happens around minute 43 after italian dad says "It's too bad you don't speak Italian" and then he mentions tension and pasta. Lorenzo looks at the camera for approximately 2.1 seconds, and then remembers this is The Bachelor, and not The Office...

Anonymous said...

To expand on 10:05's comment on Non-Existent Top Lips...OMG - During the Sadie Parents scene, there were NONE to be found!

Let's do the Top Lip Math. Normally, if you have 4 people at dinner, there would be a total of 8 lips (4 top + 4 bottom = 8).

In this scene, there were 4 people with 0 top lips. (4 bottoms + 0 tops =4).

This must be some sort of Guiness Record.

Anonymous said...

totally agree on the fork thing, I dated a foriegn guy (he was from Australia though) for 2 years and it used to drive me crazy how he would eat with his utensils all wonky and backwards. Thanks for making us laugh Lincee! This is the only reason I still watch this dumb show!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the pilates schene was bad, but worse were the loafers he was wearing with no socks. Did anyone else see that?

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn that I read that Erica is working on her own line of tiaras, called "ti-ericas". I suppose that's where Lincee got the name. And Agnese Borghese...HA! I never even thought of that, that's hilarious!!

Megan said...

Lisa's visit was probably one of the most embarrassing home dates ever. I just wanted to hide. I loved that Lisa was embarrassed by the pilates and said "Pilates after dinner? Who DOES that?" Yeah, Lisa? Well who puts on a wedding dress in front of a guy you're not engaged to and competing for? HUH? Who DOES that?

Sadie is so giving it up next week. Agnese was the only one he had chemistry with, couldn't she just take some English classes?

Anonymous said...

"Lisa must be Baptist. Only Baptist girls have such stringent timelines."

Wow, what a narrow-minded thing to say. I think it's just the kind of personality she has. I know plenty of Baptist girls that don't have any kind of timeline.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lincee - I stumbled upon this blog a few weeks ago, and have to say that your recaps are wickedly funny! Thanks for making me belly laugh at work. Keep it up!
(by the way anon 11:44 - the "4 people, 0 top lips" comment also made me laugh out loud.)

Anonymous said...

Lisa is terrible. My coworkers and I decided you need to start blogging about all reality shows. It would give us a reason to watch all that crap!

Anonymous said...

ti-erica is genius. i loved it. you are brilliant lincee, brilliant. thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant as always Lincee.

Hi-freakin-larious.

But what I need to say to all the commenters is this...when Lincee comments on something obvious, it is because she is being FUNNY. She KNOWS how Europeans hold their utensils, etc. So please stop correcting her. omg. It is a brand of humor called sarcasm. Enjoy it people!

And my favorite, Sadie, said "yes sir" when she got that first rose. yikes! I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER seen a kissing scene...or 15 in this case...that have actually made me throw up a little. Jen should have taken the shark and thrown Chach's ass in.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness someone commented on the "yes sir" answer from Sadie. Love ya girl, but just because he is a fake prince doesn't mean you have to call him sir. Seriously. I wonder... why do Italians dance in Paul Revere hats after dinner?? I have never been to Italy, so is this normal for them?? Didn't know they wore Paul Revere hats there...

Lincee, total greatness as usual. And thank you to 4:07pm for giving you the deserved props for your sarcasm. You keep me in stitches!

Anonymous said...

You continue to amaze me with your wit! Enjoy CA!

Anonymous said...

Catherine Avril Morris...You were so right about the Jen/Chach kiss -Linceee you must of been tired in CA. But props to you for writing anyways - I would of let you off to enjoy the vacation. That attempted kiss was horrible. She was so avoiding it... I don't know who it was that said that about the lack of upper lip. But you are right. When you don't have that you've got to learn to compensate and he just didn't have it. The poor guy needs to rethink his approach. Did anybody notice the way Agnese's head was almost double jointed it was bent back so far? I like the boy but ...

Anonymous said...

"I know plenty of Baptist girls that don't have any kind of timeline."

I know plenty who do.

Anonymous said...

I read on another site today that someone googled good old Agnese and it turns out she is an actress on an Italian soap. I haven't googled this myself to confirm, but if it is true I think we can all stop crying for Agnese. Good acting job.

Go Sadie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you KC 1:32 - I am Baptist and have no such timeline... but know many girls, who are just plain PSYCHO like our dear friend Lisa, that do!!

Anonymous said...

I loved it when Lisa's mother body-slammed her with the "Nothing subtle about that." comment on her wearing the wedding dress. Her own mother can't even relate to her!! Way funny Lincee. Thanks for the tears from laughter!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I love you more Lincee because you watch the OC. I am a huge fan. I am so excited about the season premier tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love your re-caps. You totally nail these crazies! I only watch the show to see what you ar going to say next. Thanks for keeping me laughing.

Anonymous said...

Like 11:01 am said - what would a champagne milkshake taste like? I would prefer a vanilla milkshake myself!! And I also caught the part about how Erika added Beer into Lisa's perverbial milkshake - what the heck? And then for the intern to call her clever!?
That being said, I wish Erika would insert crazy-Erika-logic every week. It made for some humorous tv.
Can't wait for your blog next week, Lincee!

Anonymous said...

Not that anyone will care, but I have to share this. The wedding dress that Psycho Lisa wore, is the exact same dress that my best friend wore in her wedding this past June. I about DIED!! I did love the dress, and it looked beautiful on Julie, but now the memory of the wedding is tarnished forever. Thanks a lot, Psycho Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

haha, the dress Lisa wore is the exact dress I'm wearing in my wedding next month, now all I'm going to be able to think about is how stupid Lisa was wearing my dress!!

Anonymous said...

Great recap!! Ok, am I the only one who noticed that chach was holding a purse in Venice?? It showed it very briefly in one scene... and then I didn't see it again... Does he have a man purse??? Because that would seal the deal!! : ) Does anyone still have it tivo'd to check it out?

Anonymous said...

many people here have remarked about the name AGNESE BORGHESE.

Lorenzo has an ancestor by that name.
google it, folks.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one that said/sung "California" like that? I'm so over these weirdo Joe Simpson-like dads on the Take Home dates. Yelch. Great re-cap!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone do a screen shot of Sadie's shoes? I totally missed them!!

Anonymous said...

Didn't Agnese look just the most beautiful in this entire show at the rose ceremony? So sad. He's a dufus!

Anonymous said...

jes, agnes beautiful, baaaat no understand english.

Anonymous said...

My hunch is that ABC is gearing up to make crazy socialite Erica the next Bachelorette. Anything for ratings!

Anonymous said...

This is so so funny. The comments about Lisa's stoner friend were priceless. Ha!!!!

Anonymous said...

Agnese Borghese. About as bad as Julia Ghulia ("The Wedding Singer")?

Anonymous said...

Love you Lincee, and all your fans who comment. I laugh just as hard at some of their comments as I do yours! Here's a shout-out to all the witty Lincee fans!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, Anonymous 12:01 p.m. Case in point: #1 fan's impression of Agnese (at 3:19 p.m.) Loved it!

Anonymous said...

It says a lot about LoBo that the only girl he had chemistry with is the one who could not understand a word he was saying. So hilarious with the "where are you" " I am right here." Classic! And I can't wait for next week when the ABC international interns will set up bear skin rugs in front of fireplaces for Princey and said bachelorette's to make out and drink champaigne. Good times!

Anonymous said...

My sister thinks hes the hottest yet?? I dont get it? Hes too dorky to me. Hope next season is a better B. Pick submissive Sadie to just take care of him (Sir). Dont you think Lisa is high-maint? Has anyone else checked out Agnese's background? You rock Lincee!!! Tmrw is the night!!

Anonymous said...

To Chris Harrison our host: do you ever feel "chemistry" with any of the ladies?

Anonymous said...

OK so I'm the slowest 'post'er ever, but I've been out all week and am just catching up with the recaps.

No posts mentioning Angnese's brother?? ...and how he had on more make-up than his female siblings and mother combined? ...and that Angnese's brother is obviously more Prince Chach's type? I think ABC really missed an opportunity for an actual twist here!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the blogs about Agnes...she was SO sweet and actually, though it may be hard to admit, I think the Lorenzo would have chosen her if he had a few more weeks to work out the communication barrier.

Anonymous said...

I have posted some private pics of mine, without face. Just tell me - can you call me hot babe?
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-asian-sex-videos.html]free asian sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-interracial-sex-videos.html]free interracial sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-lebian-sex-videos.html]free lebian sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-monica-belluci-sex-videos.html]free monica belluci sex videos[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-sex-videos-of-the-olson-twins.html]free sex videos of the olson twins[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/free-sex-videos.com.html]free sex videos.com[/url]
[url=http://free-sex-videos.pornfreeporn.info/lipstick-lesbian-sex-videos-for-free.html]lipstick lesbian sex videos for free[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-celebrity-porn-movies-without-joining.html]free celebrity porn movies without joining[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-full-length-marilyn-chambers-xxx-porn-movies.html]free full length marilyn chambers xxx porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-japanese-porno-movies.html]free japanese porno movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-lesbian-porn-movies.html]free lesbian porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-mature-porn-movies.html]free mature porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-petite-porn-movies.html]free petite porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-porno-movies-avi.html]free porno movies avi[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/free-xxx-latin-porn-movies.html]free xxx latin porn movies[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/quicktime-movies-hard-core-free-porn.html]quicktime movies hard core free porn[/url]
[url=http://free-porn-movies.pornfreeporn.info/real-free-janet-jackson-porn-movies.html]real free janet jackson porn movies[/url]