The Bachelor Recaps: In the Name of Webbed Sweetness …Take Your Pants Off

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

In the Name of Webbed Sweetness …Take Your Pants Off

956 roses
620 limos
355 crying ladies
19 crying men
167 hot tubs
35 million in diamonds
719 kisses (only QB Palmer and Firestone were good)
2 gun-toting Dads
8 proposals
One marriage
One baby
And a partridge in a pear tree

Interesting opener ABC, but let me clue you in: We prefer to gawk at the HOT guy that is this season’s Bachelor. Your little opening montage, although creative, took two minutes out of my watching pleasure. Give me the promo you guys have been pimping on your website. Now THAT is a way to start the show. If you haven’t seen it, I suggest you click here http://thebachelorrecaps.blogspot.com/2007/09/oh-my.html

Ladies…and a few of you men…is he not precious? That’s how we grow them here in TEXAS.

And did anyone catch Our Host Chris Harrison’s tag line: “Welcome back to The Bachelor: America’s favorite relationship show!”

Oh…we’re taking that one far my friend. You leave it to me.

SIMPLE DISCLAIMER

The following information you are about to read is of personal opinion. You probably aren’t even reading this because the simple disclaimer has been a part of my recap since the days I emailed this puppy to just a few of my closer friends. HA! Fooled you. You’ve skipped this witty banter and will not know what in the world your friends are talking about when they say, “Did you like the new disclaimer Lincee did?” However, if you or someone on your Facebook page happens to personally know, sort of know, know the brother/cousin of, thought you saw in the grocery store buying spaghetti O’s or have a Pilates instructor that looks exactly like one of the Bachelorettes on the show...none of this is personal and I'm sure they are all lovely people.

Meet the Bachelor
Brad Womack is a self-made millionaire who went from riches to rags and apparently back to riches again with his brothers and the four bars they own in Austin, Texas. College was not for him, so he spent 10 years in the oilfield. Career and money don’t matter to him. He’s ready to settle down with his soul mate.

Let’s just get this out in the open. I’m in love with Brad Womack. But since I wasn’t in the running for his affections, I suggest we meet this year’s batch of psycho crazies!


Lori
Maryland
Biology Teacher
My you remember her: She confesses to the camera that her goal for the night is to not cry or get drunk. Too bad her goal wasn’t connecting with the Bachelor.
Status: No rose.

Sheena
California
Internet Marketing
My you remember her: You don’t exactly remember her, but you do remember muttering “PRINCESS OF POWER” a few times under your breath during last night’s show.
Status: Rose

Jenni
Kansas
Phoenix Suns Dancer
My you remember her: You noticed Jenni’s short black dress and 60s headband as she stepped out of the car and when she danced for our Bachelor. You also couldn’t put your finger on who she reminded you of and then realized it was Katie Couric. After that, you could only think of Katie Couric when you saw Jenni.
Status: First impression rose

Kim
Connecticut
Realtor
My you remember her: My girl Kim took her shoes off before she even met the Bachelor. She was afraid she was going to be taller than him. THAT makes him feel really good Kim. At least fake a blister or something!
Status: No rose

Sara
Illinois
Bar Manager
My you remember her: Oh the energy…you wondered why she was SO BUBBLY like a child? Oh right. She is a child. You smiled to yourself that she offered to make him a drink and then he offered to make her one-just as you predicted they BOTH would on your super-cool blogsite. You pat yourself on the back for being so in tune with this show. Then wonder if that is a sad, sad fact.
Status: Rose

Bettina
California
Realtor
Why you remember her: You hope that she gets a hometown date so Bradley can bust her for not really knowing how to surf.
Status: Rose

Jessica
Florida
News Anchor
Why you remember her: First lame pickup line of the night: “They said you were hot, but I didn’t know I would need a fire extinguisher!” Bradley seemed to dig the cheese. But then Jess went and put a nail in her coffin by staging an “interview” with the Bachelor. She had just suggested he hold the fake microphone up to her for an interview when silver dress chick interrupts the fun by screaming, “BREAKING NEWS!” and pulling our Bachelor away. Classic.
Status: No rose

Morgan
Arizona
Graduate Student
Why you remember her: Morgan. Oh Morgan. How could we forget Morgan? I might still be hiding my face right now if it wasn’t so dang funny. Of all the stupid human tricks and one-liners, dear Morgan decides the one way to make sure Bradley does not forget her is by busting out the webbed toes. I’m not making this up. Can we all come together for a collective bless her heart? What was she thinking? The best part…and the reason why I heart Brad Womack…is when our Bachelor is describing the scenario and can’t stop laughing. He literally can not hold it together. I’m in love!
Status: No rose

Rigina
California
Account Rep
Why you remember her: Can you say Miss Brown Sugar?
Status: No rose

Erin
Florida
Publishing Sales
Why you remember her: After a few shameless plugs, you are super excited to hear the infamous story of how she broke her face. Here’s looking forward to next week! Fingers crossed that it’s worth the wait!
Status: Rose

Tauni
Minnesota
Nurse
Why you remember her: Even though you rewound your TiVo three times, you still are unsure about the “showing of the butt cheeks” incident. Can someone please explain that? Anyone? No?
Status: No rose for either cheek

“It’s DeAHnna
Georgia
Realtor
Why you remember her: She spoke Greek to Brad Womack in her jailhouse rock dress. She exclaims that her heart is literally jumping out of its skin and grabs the millionaire to feel her boob. I mean her chest. You question if she is purposely playing up the southern accent, because you’ve been known to slide into a deep drawl for some attention.
Status: Rose

Juliwithoutaneontheend
Chicago
Law Student
Why you remember her: Take your pick…Second lame pickup line from the night: “Since I’m from the windy city, I’m going to blow you a kiss. And if that’s not enough, I’ll transform myself into a human pretzel. Good thing I remembered my black leggings!” Classic commentary from our Bachelor: “I think it was supposed to be sexy…”
Status: No rose

McCarten-It’s Irish
California
Account Manager
Why you remember her: You probably remember her from next week’s promos. Looks like she might be our resident psycho! Yes!
Status: Rose

Susan
Illinois
Project Analyst
Why you remember her: Looks like Lilith from Frasier. BREAKING NEWS girl.
Status: No rose

Lindsey
Michigan
Model…and I’d bet pageant girl back in the day
Why you remember her: Not once, but TWICE, you were forced to shove your fingers deep in your ears and mutter, “Nonononononononononononononono” as she charmed us with her jacked up version of what I believe to be “Yellow Rose of Texas.”
Status: Rose

Jade
Boutique Sales
Tennessee
Why you remember her: They twirled each other around when they met.
Status: Rose

Kristy
Illinois
Acupuncturist
Why you remember her: Chick that came closest to making out with the Bachelor. She analyzed his tongue from three feet away. What in heck are these girls DOING? I encourage you all to KEEP IT UP. Good TV my friends. That’s just good TV.
Status: Rose

Solisa
Georgetown, but claims Austin
Esthetician
Why you remember her: Be honest with yourself reader. You remember her boobs. Admit it.
Status: Rose

Stephy
Georgia, Argentina and self-proclaimed citizen of the world. What?
Executive Assistant
Why you remember her: you don’t
Status: Rose

Hillary
Philadelphia
Nurse
Why you remember her: You laughed your butt off when the ABC intern encouraged her to go interrupt the Bachelor and tell about her broken nose. Little did she know that she would be trumped by BROKEN FACE GIRL! SNAP!
Status: Rose

Natalie
TEXAS
Law student
Why you remember her: I literally have no idea who this is.
Status: No rose

Michelle
New Jersey
Realtor
Why you remember her: In my notes, I have red dress written down. Seriously. Who are these people?
Status: Rose

Mallory
Hawaii
Nanny
Why you remember her: “You should take your pants off.” Aloha indeed Mallory.
Status: Rose

Melissa
New York
Event Planner
Why you remember her: She’s the gift that keeps on giving. Sweetness! Melissa gets a little tipsy and loses her boob. But then she finds it! Sweetness! She has trouble conveying her thoughts to the Bachelor and rambles about how the only thing she thought of when she saw him was sweetness. Just sweetness. Why he sent her home, we will never know.
Status: No rose

And there you have it ladies and gentleman. The best relationship show in America is going to have a phenomenal season according to the promo. Brad looks like he can pull off a decent kiss. The girls are going to be catty, which is always fun. But thanks to the ABC intern for making sure the old switcheroo is pulled with identical twin Chad. You deserve a raise for that one my friend. Sweetness!

All about the shame, not the fame,
Lincee

94 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you not mention Rigina's (aka "Brown Sugar") tattoo?

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!
I read somewhere that Taunni has a 7 yo daughter???

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindsey. I have been waiting for the recap!! You nailed it!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Lincee! I'm literally drooling for more. These girls are killing me with their stupid human tricks that should no, I repeat should NOT be brought out 30 minutes into meeting a new man. Webbed feet? Seriously??? That is NEVER sexy. Note to self: If you're looking to make a connection with the Bachelor, make it a GOOD connection! Make it a love connection...geez - their cheese is rubbing off on me!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God- I cant stop laughing.

It was certainly a jam-packed night of entertaining ladies and, I must say, a truly brave man. I can't wait for the next episode. Let's hope the twin trick turns out as good as it could be. Love you lincee- you just made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Classic, The Bachelor is back!

Anonymous said...

So glad Bachelor is back! Props to the show for bringing back more Chris Harrison time and the deliberation room!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fantastic recap!!

Was it just me, or did anyone else want to give Bettina some help with her feathered in the front, nothing in the back hair? I'm sure Britney has got some extensions she could borrow.

Melissa said...

I'm really surprised there was no mention of Morgan's 'signature move'..the "I'm watching" you look with the 2 fingers. I had to do a double take when she did it the first time and then she did it again and said that was her 'move'. Though I agree, the webbed feet was way better, she was just a 'no' from the beggining. By the way, I think Brad laughing at the webbed feet was the funniests bachelor moment yet.

Anonymous said...

Just heard about this blog...love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Also heard that Tauni has a daughter...makes you wonder if she told him the first night??????

Catherine Avril Morris said...

Hooray for Lincee!! She's back!!!

Oh yeah, and so is The Bachelor. I call Jade as the winner, and DeAHNna as the Moana-esque dark horse who will be in the final 2, and everyone will hate her, and she'll turn out to be just a little too crazy and controlling and, you know, real-ish, for him to be with.

Jade seemed sweet and normal, plus he seems to like the dark-haired ladies, so that's why I call her as winner.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone think that Jenni looked and acted like Mary Catherine Gallager from SNL?

Anonymous said...

Lincee ~

You are like Christmas morning!!!

I too fully fell for him during the uncontrolled laughing episode!

Here is to a fabulous season of the Bachelor...now let's get that shirt OFF!

SuzieQ said...

What about, "you have beautiful eyes!" And Brad's response: "And you have a beautiful name."

Man, just tell her what a great personality she has and send her home! But I was happy to see she (this is Jade, by the way) got a rose because I thought she was pretty and normal.

Chair said...

Great recap!! Thanks for the laughs. I read this elsewhere and thought it was too funny not to share:
"Melissa. 28 going on 38. Posterwoman for the damages of drinking."

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh 3:46, i definitely did not get the katie couric thing by watching last night. i will have to look again, but i told my friend that i thought there was something sort of "molly shannonish" about her!

Anonymous said...

Be honest with yourself reader. You remember her boobs. Admit it.

So funny and so true. I'm so glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

YEAH 3:31 for mentioning the "signature move"! What on earth???

Also props to 3:48 for mentioning the "i like your name" awkwardness. Glad he kept her, but that was a foot-in-mouth moment.

Overall, has anyone noticed these girls seem a bit dumbed-down from past seasons? Not a doctor/lawyer/engineer in the bunch - and I think it shows...

Anonymous said...

So glad that someone else (or two) caught the Jenni-Mary Catherine Gallagher resemblance. It's the huge smile. And the way she laughs. Let's hope for a schoolgirl outfit sometime this season!

Anonymous said...

I agree that they aren't as smart as past "girls," but this group has some smokin' hot girls in it! I remember feeling sorry for officer guy, because he didn't have a lot of hotties. They must have visited a LOT of Hooters for this group!

Anonymous said...

I'm not seeing Mary Catherine Gallagher or Katie Couric - I see Jennifer Love Hewitt! We'll see how this pans out...

Pancho said...

The prize moments of the episode were indeed as you all have mentioned. The Bachelor laughing uncontrollably as he recalls the toe incident is my personal favorite.

BTW - The girl who got the "first impression rose"? Watch her when she kicks her head back and laughs... and right then, imagine a horse whinnying. It fits.

Lincee, love your blog. You're the best.

Anonymous said...

I loved that there was a shower scene for every viewer (man or woman, straight or gay) and I can't wait for "Hillary Sillary" to shine!

Anonymous said...

Any word on Tessa and Andy?

mzblongoria said...

Welcome back Welcome back Welcome back!!!

We're off to a great start ladies! I only feel that a couple of things have yet to be mentioned:

Why you remember Michelle:
Awful highlights. Looked like a last minute idea.

And no one has mentioned the fact that in the scenes for the rest of the season- the ambulance drama- I think she was pushed down the stairs (which appears to be Michelle) and if you listen in the background, you can hear the dispatcher say something about a domestic dispute! You go girls!

Looking forward to it. Andy is hot-b/c that's how we do it in TEXAS!!!

Anonymous said...

Completely random, but did anyone notice that the guy putting the girls in the limo at the hotel looked like Iron Chef Mario Battali? I watched way too closely. And when he couldn't stop laughing about the webbed feet I fell in love. Really in love. True love. God blessed Texas!

Anonymous said...

I'm still wondering why he gave the First Impression Rose to Jenni. Then again, in a room filled with human pretzels, webbed feet, signature moves and drunks with lost boobs, maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Can't wait for the upcoming drama!

Anonymous said...

Lincee - I think I'm in love with YOU and Brad. Nice work.
4:17 - I'm with you. Jenni looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt...it's the tiny little features and the "look at how cute and fun I am" attitude.
As far as not having "smart" girls. Do we all really want to have to sit and watch another date with a Tina? I think not. Bring on the beautiful dumb girls! They make better TV!

Anonymous said...

Is it me - or did ABC go to the national Realtor convention to get girls to get on this show?

Anonymous said...

BRAD IS THE HOTTEST BACHELOR YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that caught the "I think I know you" look that Brad gave the gal from Austin (Solisa) after meeting her outside the Limo?! I don't remember Brad asking any of the the gals where they were from! I thought they might know each other. But, alas, there was no mention of it.

I must echo many others in saying that this was THE.BEST.BACHELOR.SHOW.EVER!!!!

Is a shower and egg-cooking scene too much to ask for in EVERY episode??

Anonymous said...

Lincee--
You make The Bachelor so much more fun. I am in LOVE with Brad too. If I can just get rid of my two kids and husband I'll find a way to have him! BTW-these girls seem kind of stupid this year, but that DOES make it more entertaining! My bet is on Lindsey!

Anonymous said...

Are we thinking that our hot bachelor actually knows one of the girls? Our group was thinking after Tivoing overtime that Brad actually knew our Georgetown girl.
His bars look pretty crazy and maybe he came across her one night..................any thoughts on that observation?

Jenny said...

Lincee- I'm so glad you're back! Thank you for your recap!

Jenny said...

One more thing.... do you have any idea why the sun was up a the rose ceremony?

Anonymous said...

I was already laughing out loud just from reading your title - good one! I cringed so much last night that I'm not sure I could watch this season if it weren't for your recaps. But I hung in there knowing how hard we could all laugh togehter today!

Anonymous said...

Friends...pay attention to our Host Chris! He tells Brad to enjoy the evening, and that he'd be back at DAWN for the Rose Ceremony.

They all party like it's 1999, then sober up (some more, some less) at 5:30am for the Rose Parade.

kcastle said...

Great recap! I too am in love with Brad. Why oh why wasn't he on the age of love instead. And the fact that he couldn't stop laughing when he tried to talk about Duck foot girl was...what's the word....Sweetness. Bring it BRAD!!!

Megan said...

Sweetness! Another season of the Bachelor! It's just so sweet, Brad's just so sweet!

Okay, was anyone else disturbed by journalist girl's blush? I'm not being catty, I'm just being observant.

So far, I love this year's bachelor. I couldn't stop laughing when he started cracking up. Love. It. Sweetness.

Last, but not least, all I have to say is: chicken cutlets. Gotta love it! I mean, sweetness!

Megan said...

I also failed to mention what I'm excited about this season..

1) The fact that there WILL be a twin switcheroo, although, his twin doesn't look exactly like him.

2) Medical emergency! YES! This season has EVERYTHING! If she was pushed down the stairs, I will pee my pants.

3) The bachelor saying "HOW are YOU?" when he sees the girls. For some reason, the way he says this makes me giggle.

Anonymous said...

Great recap Lincee!!!! How many did you get right with your prediction of who would stay the first round??????

Anonymous said...

Great recap!
How did Aloha girl get her hair fixed again and her makeup back on after swimming? Did these girls pack a bag to bring with them for their swimsuits and yogapants?

Renee said...

Lincee, we love your Bachelor blog so much that we decided to take it one step further and have a "Fantasy Bachelor" game going at the office, very similar to Fantasy Baseball.

Although our scores after last night were not bad, I think you would cream us with your spot-on predictions!

Anonymous said...

Doea anyone else think "relator" could be code for perhaps, I don't know... "stripper"

Anonymous said...

My husband was watching out of sheer bordom and found himself wondering why these cute girls needed to go on TV for a date... I told him to get comfy and take a closer look. He could not believe all the crazy and once Brad couldn't stop laughing about amphibian girl, he thought he might actually watch this season!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so the way Brad says "You" makes me sigh. Its that southern "yeeeeuuuwww" (everybody got that?) that just makes me smile.

I loved how he said "You have beautiful eyes" to the girl who has big boobs...right, I'm sure he was focusing on her eyes.

Was it just me or did the TALL girl look like she was MUCH older than 31?

Ah Lincee, so good to have you back. #1 negative thing about landing a teaching job? Oh no its not the rowdy kids, its not getting to read your blog until 8:30 at night!!! Love ya girl!

BTW- to all my fellow Sooner fans, BOOMER SOONER WE HAVE A QB THIS YEAR, WOOHOO!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lincee--long time reader, first time poster. Love the blog!

I know I may be in the minority here, but does anyone else think Brad's "scruff" is a little too perfect? My roommate swears he had an eyebrow wax, too. Don't get me wrong, he's definitely good-looking. He just seems a little too manicured for the image he's trying to portray.

I watched last night's show a second time tonight--this season looks like it's going to be a classic!

Anonymous said...

#1) Brad is a mix between Matthew McConauhey and McSteamy!! And #2) Lincee, I want to watch the Bachelor with you soooo bad! Anyway we can set that up!! LOVE the blog, you make me laugh as always, really, I was more excited about the Blog starting, the Bachelor starting was just a plus!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like for once I actually have a reason to watch this show and not feel guilty for wasting precious time. Brad dated my best friend in college. For all you Texas girls, he went to Southwest (now Texas State) and was a Sig Ep there. He was a total stud in college too. I'm sure he had seen that girl from Austin before because his bars (Chuggin Monkey, Dizzy Rooster, etc.) are popular hangouts in Austin. I think he is the cutest bachelor so far. Prediction: he ends up with the Phoenix Suns Dancer at the end.

Anonymous said...

i have missed you lincee, and i am glad you're back. webbed feet and all! (what a FREAK!) i loved when jade said "you have such nice eyes!" and brad said, "thanks, you have such a nice... name." :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite line from the night...
Jade: You have gorgeous eyes!
Brad: Thanks, you have a gorgeous name.

Ouch!

Unknown said...

Hey Ya'll!!!
Lincee, Host Chris, anons, blog regulars, and those straight guys that are lurking and waiting a day to post their wisdom... ;-)

I'm so glad our man is from Texas...I can't wait to see what crazy tendencies he has...I'm sure we'll find more things to pick apart as the season goes.

These girls are quite the crazy too!

Here's to a great season...and, um, yeah, bring on OU weekend! HOOK 'EM!!!
(But, yes, Angela, you Sooners do have an awesome QB this year!)

Anonymous said...

I really think that the Brad needs to shave. I've seen pics of him with no facial hair and he is much better looking....or was that one of his brothers.
Brad, please shave. I am probably the only girl in America not feeling attracted to him with facial hair.


Random notes:
Jenni reminds me of a girlie Sarah Silverman.

Solisa-I remember her weird looking lips. Bad collagen?

Anonymous said...

Lincee- Cheers to kicking off another successful Bachelor Blogging Season! I find myself noticing things on the show that I feel certain you will mention the next day here on the blog... what about the uncomfortable bootay shake from "girl in the silver dress" upon meeting Brad for the first time?

Jenni = Sara Silverman...And I'm with those voting for Jennifer Love Hewitt look alike with the dancer girl. Molly Shannon to come in a close 3rd, Katie Couric likeness in 4th place. Why does she look like so many people?

I think this will be the best Bachelor season yet!

Anonymous said...

I totally thought Katie Couric, and now I will be a blog addict!

Anonymous said...

I think that instead of watching this season, I will boycott it and just read your FUNNY BLOG instead :)

Unknown said...

I call Deann for the win!

Da-yum, this bachelor is smokin'. And , super bonus: He doesn't seem like a tool!

Yay, Lincee, I'm an original email recap reader- thanks again for keeping it up! You're the only reason I watch the show.

Anonymous said...

You are effin hilarious! I can't wait to read the recap every Tuesday. What a great and witty writer you are!

Tracy said...

Lincee,

Just because you aren't hanging with Bradley on the Bachelor doesn't mean you can't drive to Austin to meet brother Chad!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back. Only AFTER I came across your blog last year, did I start watching the show. Your commentary makes all the "but I thought we have a connection" crying jags all worth watching.

Looking forward to the whole domestic disturbance Bachelor style incident -- as well as the rest of this season.

Giddy up, y'all.

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:08 pm - I was SO thinking the same about Solisa - horrible collagen lips!!! lol

Krishelle said...

Michelle from New Jersey - I suggest you go back on TiVo and check out her introduction again... and Brad's face as she walks away. Pure hilarity! I was shocked she got a rose.

Anonymous said...

I am the last person on earth without Tivo, so....was I mistaken when I thought pretzel girl said "You can spin me" during that scene?? Please, someone tell me she didn't say that!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back Lincee!! You never cease to amaze! I was LMAO at your recap! Can't wait for every Tuesday...

Anonymous said...

Brad Womack is the Patrick Swayze of a new generation. Come on, 66 posts before me and no one sees Patrick Swayze!?!?! It's that beautiful face and the slight Southern drawl. Now let's watch and see if he has the moves like Johnny Castle....yum.

I just have one question for our wonderful, talented, and hot host Chris Harrison-- Just how emasculating is it to say "Our SEXIEST BACHELOR YET!!"??

Anonymous said...

Pretzel said spin me....and Brad is far to classy for that so she was left looking like she was performing a sex act on herself.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...a friend that used to live in TX sent me the link to your blog, and you are slowly but surely spreading through Florida!!! Everyone is absolutely obsessed with you. Quoted from one of my friends in response to your blog: "That was awesome.... Just to let you know, I grew up with "Estephania". She's not so much a "Citizen of the World", as she is a citizen of Ocala, FL." Ocala is the smallest bumpkin country redneck town in all of Florida. Hobbies there include cowtipping, hay chewing, and becoming impregnated by frat boys from UF. How worldly.

Melsbells said...

Lincee,
Welcome back my friend. You are the best! It is going to be another fine season of "America's favorite relationship show!"
Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

You really couldn't remember who Michelle was? She's the one with the bad highlights who also looks like a transvestite. Oops, was that mean? I also heard that Taunni has a kid!

Anonymous said...

totally agree the Jenni reminded me of Mary Catherine Gallagher from SNL. She also looks like the acress Jennifer Connelly.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help wondering if the cheese from this season had anything to do with Tessa's cheese line/joke that got her Andy last season...just a thought...

Also, did anyone else find it funny that zebra dress girl needed a jacket and at the same time Ms. Hawaii was stripping down into a swimsuit and jumping into a pool?? One of them is playing it up...one to get more covered, the other to be less covered...

...my vote is Mary Gallagher from SNL....completely!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help wondering if the cheese from this season had anything to do with Tessa's cheese line/joke that got her Andy last season...just a thought...

Also, did anyone else find it funny that zebra dress girl needed a jacket and at the same time Ms. Hawaii was stripping down into a swimsuit and jumping into a pool?? One of them is playing it up...one to get more covered, the other to be less covered...

...my vote is Mary Gallagher from SNL....completely!

Anonymous said...

I only watch the show because of you...ABC should pay you...

Anonymous said...

I also think Jenni looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, Why the heck did DeAHnna correct him at the rose ceremony. That is something she could have said later. If I were him, I would have been put off by that.

Goodnight, Mom said...

Welcome Back!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff! I was just sent this website from another Texan whom both of us just happen to be from Livingston. So, there are no oilfields here, we have lots of trees, and Brad did not live in a trailer park. I guess they borrowed that footage from another part of Texas, not Livingston. I guess they were really trying to get that "rags to riches" thing across.

Keep the good stuff coming. And where do they get these chicks?

Anonymous said...

I,too, am from Livingston (probably my sister writing before) and knew Brad and his twin in High School. We could always tell them apart, but we'll see how long it takes the idiots on the show to figure it out. It was easy to crush on the twins way back when and now Brad is just HOT!! I hope he meets a nice girl if there is one in this bunch.

Is it me or are these girls not as cute as some of the other seasons? You have a hotter guy with uglier girls?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Recaps are back!!!

HelLO! Georgetown is not Austin.

Anonymous said...

I went back in my relic emails to see how long I had been receiving the recaps and the oldest one (that I saved anyway:) was from
Centrum Silver Episode 6. Ha! 2004 Just wondering if the orange/black Oreos have hit the shelves yet? I also am in need of some random thoughts, ala Lincee style! Those videos with the really bad van pulling a really bad camper..bless those people's hearts! And I agree that the desert scenes had to have been from around Lubbock, not Livingston!

Anonymous said...

brilliant lincee, sheer brillance. thanks for the entertainment.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time seeing your blog. Awesome! You're hilarious -my kind of humor!

Lincee said...

Anon 8:51:
All random Lincee thoughts may be found at my other website: www.ihategreenbeans.blogspot.com

or you can get there through my profile page on this website.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ok Lincee...how can we NOT remember Natalie...because I KNOW I was thinking from the moment she came out, "That has GOT to be some relative of Tessa's!"

Look again! I thought they were gonna really bring it with a Tessa Look-alike!

Anonymous said...

ATTN CHRIS HARRISON:

I agree with a comment from before... ABC should "financially inspire" our talented Lincee in her blogging endeavors. From the tone of the comments above, and from those of seasons past, I think she is most of the reason we all watch the Bachelor. Am I right?

Your Devoted Reader,
Claire from Austin

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Lincee is the only reason that I even sit through this show!! Start charging them a 'finders fee' for their audience!

Did anyone see our "sweetness" Melissa rearranging her boob during the rose ceremony? Hysterical!

Anonymous said...

I don't think the brothers resemble one another so much that they'll succeed in fooling many of the women, but let's bring Melissa back, just to see what SHE has to say to the twin!!!! On second thought, give 'em ALL enough to drink and the ruse will work for sure!

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS!

I agree... I watch the Bachelor so I can read Lincee's blog and CRACK UP! I have spread your blog throughout Michigan and beyond. I wonder if our Michigan girl will represent us well.

Keep the blogs and post-thoughts coming, Lincee! ABC...write her a check!

Anonymous said...

Did anyone notice Melissa playing with her dress and standing wide legged at the rose ceremony? It was worth rewinding the DVR several times.

Good laughs...

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Lincee rocks. Write her a check ABC!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with you. This made me laugh SO many times, cause I was so thinking the same things!

C$ said...

Lincee, can we officially call this season The Bachelor - Extreme Makeover Edition? Brad reminds me of Ty Pennington. I'd be confortable in saying maybe Ty is the poor man's Brad Womack.

I was so hoping beyond hope Morgan would get a rose so she could be christened "Aqua-Girl" for as long as she lasted. Alas.

For those of you scoring at home, the official tally of uses of the word "amazing" by Brad was 5.

Yes, I admit it. I only remember her for her boobs. And I'm betting she and Brad have crossed paths in Austin. Astute pick-up gentle viewers.

The Bachelor owes at least half its ratings to you, Lincee.

Zzzzzzzz said...

There's spoilers for the second episode here Http://www.realitytvspoiler.com/